Our client is a leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation in homes, building, infrastructure and industries.They are now looking a Government Affairs for Transportation Segment (Airport, Seaport, Railways & Subways) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing and implementing in conjunction with Zone BD and Zone Energy Commercial VP the commercial strategy for Transportation Segment (Airport, Seaport, Railways & Subways) in the region and their key supply chain members to profitably grow the sales of on MV & LV offers.
- Grow profitable sales within the account by securing order targets and maximizing direct and indirect revenue
- Implement country-based sales, project & service strategies by working with local sales resources (both direct - and indirect - intermediaries) to ensure that objectives are met
- Identify capital and operational expenditure opportunities to target at customer
- Establish local customer intimacy through connections at engineering & purchasing department and key decision makers of the local customer organization
- Actively support and contribute to the Global Business Strategy
- Provide relevant local information & reports, realizing quarterly local activity reports and accurate quarterly account plan reports (revenues: actual & year-end forecast) under the direction of Zone BD and Energy VP.
- Demonstrates deep sales experience
- Strong track record of capability to manage and grow accounts
- Understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties
- Demonstrates significant experience in detecting and discussing industry and customer pain points and proposing high value solution
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution, automation and control products, solutions, critical power, building automation
- Experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Strong leadership skills to leverage the entire SE organization to meet Strategic Accounts' expectations and generate long term profitable business to SE
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution, industrial automation, critical power, building automation, solutions and services
- Good understanding of the customers' problems & technology, industry-specific knowledge preferred
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.