Our client is leading FMCG company. The company has good reputation in Food and Beverage business. They are now looking a Channel Development Manager to support their beverage category. You will be a key person who responsible for overall business development plan, implement of category management strategies, optimizing the product assortment, and develop a promotional strategy to achieve the sales revenue targets.
- Responsible for the overall management, direction, and control of the brand, to ensure consistent and target revenue.
- Develop marketing strategies, marketing analysis, and sales - road map to generate sales and income.
- Be the owner of the brand, responsible for P&L and budgets allocations.
- Recommend and implement effective marketing plan for new products launch.
- Plan and execute marketing/sales plan under the guideline policy of the HQ.
- Responsible for annual budget with an objective to achieve sales, maintain and increase consumers.
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years' direct experience in trade marketing, channel development or sales channel
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading FMCG.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.