Our client is one of the market leader in Alcoholic beverages industry. They are now looking for a Channel Specialist - on Premise ( Based in Cambodia). To succeed in this role, you will be requested to work to implement On Premise channel strategy which provides the direction for the brands positioning and portfolio. This role will execute the channel activation and activities plan and track the execution effectiveness. The candidate will also need to connect between sales team and marketing team during planning and executing of activities. Additionally, the role requires working with outlet owners to improve our brand visibility, sales opportunities and activities.
- Implement the channel strategy (brands positioning by outlet/sub channel segmentation, format
- Participate in development; and execute yearly activity plan of the channel (trade promotion/ consumer promotion / activation)
- Grow brand presence and identify new opportunities such as reference outlet, promotion ideas
- Implement quality
- Execution and brand visibility through POS according to standards.
- Track the implementation of the programs/activation per channel and provide actionable insights from post implementation analysis
- 2 to 3 years' experience in sales operations or channel marketing, preferably in beer, wine and spirits industry
- Prior experience in On Premise channel will be an advantage
- Educational background of Business Management, Sales, Marketing or Operations Management
- Hands on with execution capabilities
- Analytical and able to generate actionable insights from analysis and outlet visits.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and local language
- Night outlet visit will be necessary for this role
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.