We are currently working exclusively in partnership with a leading Creative company who seek an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join their company to work with the senior stakeholders on delivering their business plans for development and growth.
This CFO role will work with the board, developing their future business plans and you will be working for a forward-thinking business that leads its market place, where they work in partnership with digital media and branding companies to deliver ideas for their client base.
The key responsibilities for this Chief Financial Officer role will include
- Drive the company's financial planning and analyzing the companies investments
- Managing and supporting in development of business strategic plans
- Oversee the budgeting process - providing updates for senior stakeholdrers
- Ensuring there is the continued development of the financial systems and internal controls
- Developing financial and tax strategies for the business
- Taking responsibility for any potential acquisitions
For this role, key skills you will require will include
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with proven experience of leading a business through growth and change
- Professional communicator at all levels, capable of multitasking and delivering to strict deadlines
- Team management skills, capable of motivating across the business.
- Results driven, with a pro-active and collaborative mindset
They offer a very competitive salary, along with a strong benefits package and for more information please get in touch by applying below.