This is a multinational industrial corporation with large scale projects across Asia. The company is going through a major transformation in their finance organization and they are looking for a Regional CFO to oversee HK, Macau and Taiwan region. They are looking for someone with a strong change mindset and relevant experience in driving finance transformation.
- Study the current financial processes and policies; streamline, digitalize and automate processes
- Identify processes for outsourcing and develop relevant systems or tools to achieve cost and workflow efficiency
- Review existing finance organizational structure, build a team of commercial finance professional in business partnering to stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR, IT, etc.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives, business heads and key stakeholders. Provide timely commercial advice to business units to drive decision making
- Oversee the region's financial controlling function, including but not limited to general accounting, project accounting, job costing
- Monitor monthly / quarterly / yearly financial reporting, and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Drive budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, cost and revenue management
- Provide financial trends and insights to the management for strategic planning
- Maintain appropriate internal controls, oversee preparation of annual audits and tax reporting
- Manage and develop a large team of finance professional across the region, encourage internal development and build succession capabilities
- Bachelor's degree holder and qualified accountant
- Proven track record in finance transformation, including but not limited to digitalization, automation, streamlining and outsourcing of processes gained from a large scale multinational corporation
- Industry background in industrial / engineering sector is preferred
- Experience in project accounting is preferred
- Strong understanding of Hong Kong local market and government requirements is a must
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills. Ability to motivate change and driving a growth mindset within the organization
- Result oriented, strong sense of accountability, passion in driving changes
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to navigate relationships across different levels
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.