Our Client is a well-known MNC Life Insurance company. They are looking for individuals who have strong experience in Operation Management to join them as ''Chief Operation Officer''
- Provide strategic operational leadership and technology management to ensure delivery of unsurpassed customer experiences and business transformation toward digital direct strategy through operational excellent. Main responsibilities include:
- Efficient running of the entire insurance operations which include New business, Policy administration services, Claims, Branches, Collections services, and Procurement & Record management
- Direction in customer focus initiatives, build strong service culture and promote competitive quality service strategies to policyholders and appropriate support to multi-channel distributions
- Driving and executing all operations functions and direct customer interactions that support the business and ensure continuous improvement of all functions
- Ensure all operations areas are in compliance with Regional/Corporate risk management policy and regulatory guidelines
- Establishing and managing long term relationships with customer, distributors and other service partners
- At least 15 years of experience in Operation Management in Life Insurance Business
- Experience in Claim Management, Underwriting, POS, Internal Procurement, and Branch Management would be advantage.
- Able to work independent
- Excellent communication skill.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.