A fast-growing Internet Technology company are seeking an experened and entusiastic Chief People Officer to align HR practices across the region and support business objectives. Managing a team of 5-7 Country HR, the CPO will act as a business partner to the senior stakeholders.
- Design the ongoing talent strategy and employer brand that consistently attracts top talent across diverse roles and countries
- Drive the implementation of the talent strategy and priorities aligned to the objectives of the APAC region
- Accountable for ensuring HR priorities are implemented and drive people change to meet the business needs
- HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies tailored to the APAC region
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to senior management such as talent development
- Responsible for building and facilitating the culture-building process across the teams.
- 8-10+ years of HR and Recruitment experience (eCommerce/tech/start-up experience would be an added advantage)
- strong HR knowledge including performance and talent management, compensation and benefits, and recruitment,Excellent people management skills
- Analytical approach to HR and goal oriented
- You have proven success in a startup environment: rigorous, energetic, agile, and drive to improvement
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105