Our client is known as a top 5 company in insurance market in Thailand, with a reputation for trust and reliability that extends countrywide. Now, they are looking for Claim Manager - P&C to manage Non-Motor P&C division.
- Oversees insurance claims for property, or casualty loss based on coverage, appraisal, and verifiable damage
- Manage claim expenses and indemnity payments
- Monitor closing activity, productivity and cycle time
- Ensure utilization of appropriate cost containment measures to reduce overall claim costs
- Ensure compliance with best practices
- Strategize on complex and high exposure claims
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Insurance industry
- Background in Non-Motor insurance
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong Leadership
- Good analytical skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Thai Nationality only
Interested applicants, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now"
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.