This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle.
- Support Business Project Manager from scoping, planning and approach definition through to execution
- Develop a detailed understanding of all areas of the CLM Policy and Procedures
- Review functional specifications to ensure alignment with operating model design
- Assist with the roll-out of releases, including UAT, UVT as part of Project go live
- Support the engagement of key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc.
- Facilitate relevant Working Groups
- Occasional need to work on weekends to support testing and go live activities
- University Degree
- Currently based in Singapore
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Minimum 5 years experience in Banking
- Experience in either Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies (experience in both would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the ongoing developments
- Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate solutions.
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking
- Subject matter expertise in Client Lifecycle Management and Client Due Diligence systems and process
- Strong communication skills: oral, written and presentation
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to (Miss) Dawn Gulanes at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.