Client Accountant - Commercial Real Estate
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
A Commercial Real Estate company are looking for a Client Accountant to join their busy, fast paced finance department.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Preparation & reconciliation of annual service charge accounts.
· Submission of client statements, trial balance and client reports.
· Liaise with Property Managers with the creation of new debtors and amending accounts.
· Reconciliation of funding requests.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· 5 years' experience in Property Accounting.
· Knowledge or Yardi & Tramps.
· Commercial Property experience.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.