A global renowned luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Client Development Specialist to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible for client relations activation and event support in the Hong Kong & Macau markets.
- Conduct Customer Insights & clienteling performance analysis
- Define CRM action plan based on understanding of different clientele and align the zone's strategy and objectives
- Define guidelines and budget for in-store CRM events/activations
- Review event/experience result, feedback consolidation and client behaviour analysis
- Develop client journey engagement customisation e.g. new vs lapsing vs one timer etc.
- Manage and monitor the CRM budget and communicate with Finance department
- 5+ years' experience in CRM & event management preferably in the luxury retail industry
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
- Creative, interpersonal with strong planning skills
- Self-motivated and detail-conscious with experience in plan & execute all types of CRM events/activation
- Able to influence internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.