A globally recognized, reputable bank is currently seeking a Client Onboarding officer to join their team.
- Conducting CDD assessments on clients, ensure its accuracy and monitoring progress of its reviews
- Assist collecting documents throughout client onboarding process
- Update client information into database
- Handle CRS documentation and reporting requirements as well as regularly updating the infomation into databas
- Prepare reporting to management and regulator
- 3-5 years of experience in KYC / Compliance / AML
- Experience with Client Onboarding process and its lifecycle
- Knowledge of how to handle enhanced due diligence cases
- Strong communication skills in English & Cantonese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.