Consistently making headlines in luxury fashion and beyond, a European luxury fashion maison is looking for a strategic and charismatic Senior Client Manager to join its Singapore office. Reporting to the regional head of client, you will lead the evolution of clients' lifecycle (acquisition, retention and development) across the regional network to drive commercial goals and brand loyalty.
- Develop strategic clients' insights reports to support the business and inter-departments in understanding clients' behaviors, unlocking future trends, and defining next-step actions
- Define, develop and deploy global campaigns, recognitions programmes and development activations into compelling regional/local relevance
- Create best practices for identifying target clients and developing contact strategies (including marcom contents, channels), and measure response and retain rate
- 5+ years of managerial experience in related client management/engagement position
- High proficiency in business intelligence, web and CRM analytics tools
- Focus on delivering excellence across all channels with the brand and clients at the centre of decisions
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.