About the Company
Our client is one of the well-known consulting and professional firm specifically focusing on digital transformation consulting, innovative solutions. The role will be part of a leadership team of the company providing IT transformation to their client in the APAC Region.
About the role
- Participate as a senior member of the Global Services Management Team. Contribute to the development of strategic goals, go-to-market planning, enablement programs, and positioning.
- Oversee company's Global Services consulting and education delivery teams, assuming responsibility for all hiring, development, retention, utilization and management of that team.
- Provide support and guidance to team regarding project structure, technical, delivery, and operational issues and help them work through obstacles.
- Create and maintain Personal Development Plans for all consulting resources within the organization.
- Collaborate with other Global Services managers to help further define, grow and leverage Tableau's Services Partner program.
- Achieve agreed billable utilization targets to ensure efficient use of resources, while managing appropriate business development activities, travel, prep time, vacation, etc. Provide meaningful and insightful measurement data regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of the global delivery practice.
- Work with the Global Services Operations team to efficiently resource engagements, mitigate risk, and contain costs.
- Build and maintain consulting and education delivery methods to provide consistent, risk-avert delivery practices to be shared across the team, and with select partners.
- Work with the Global Services Practice Management team and key sales leaders to gauge market needs and anticipate demand - volume, technology, geography, and skills.
- Work closely with Practice Management and the sales team to establish a repeatable, scalable services pre‐sales process to fully understand customer business and technical objectives, product requirements, and project success criteria.
- Participate fully in the scoping, construction, review and approval of project proposals (scope, level of effort estimates, and schedules) and SOWs prior to presentation to Tableau team and customer.
- Work with Global Services leadership, to help define and develop packaged services offerings.
- Maintain and project a solid understanding of all Tableau product lines and corporate messaging.
- Work with Global Services management colleagues to bring a sales and revenue-oriented perspective to the delivery organization. Help assure Tableau Global Services achieves its assigned revenue goals, and assists the sales team in attaining their quarterly and annual quota numbers.
Skills and Requriment
- Ability to lead and/or support the formal contracting process through participation with negotiations, legal review, and internal Tableau process and workflow management.
- Leads by example. Strong work ethic, teamwork skills and ability to be self-directed and resourceful.
- Customer service focus & commitment to quality, responsibility, & high work standards.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills, questioning and feedback skills.
- Enjoys being the "Coach". Help team members achieve and exceed their goals.
- Passion for consulting and learning. You are a fast learner and you enjoy learning new concepts and technology and determining how to best implement.
- Effectively gives/receives feedback; demonstrated ability to establish/meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills along with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Estimation and proposal writing skills - ability to assist Practice Managers with services sales, and identify software license sales opportunities.
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in-depth knowledge to lead and guide project team on delivery issues.
- Solid knowledge of the Business Intelligence industry and data visualization best practices.
- PMP Certification and with consulting practitioner experience are preferable.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.