Our client, a global wealth management firm is seeking a Client Services Executive for their Client Services Team.
* Focused on processing new business applications within our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and accurately is required. Processing of new business applications is a full end to end process including follow ups and updating systems when business has been issued.
* Under the guidance of CS team manager, and work closely with other Client Services Team members to provide quality service to Partners and client.
* Participate in executing ad-hoc tasks; for examples, improvements for regulatory purposes, identify items that could be deleted/done more efficiently.
* Work with 3rd party providers, SJPUK, Rowan Dartington staff to follow up on applications and enquiries.
* Work with UK admin centers to ensure account is set up properly, fund invested and resolve account issues.
* Take ownership to ensure processed information is accurately tracked in SaleForce, and documents are uploaded onto SharePoint or related systems.
* Review and update team documents whenever necessary.
* Take on ad hoc duties and projects assigned by managers.
* Degree holder
* Fluent English speaker
* Good team player
* Attention to details
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Time management is extremely important to meet service level agreement (SLA)
* Accuracy is imperative to ensure all processing is done accurately and within Compliance guidelines
* Good communication skill is important as regular contact with Partners, Partner Support Staff, staff, third party providers, UK teams etc. are required
* Computer skills are necessary as various IT applications will be used, including but not limited to: iBusiness, Salesforce, Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, etc.
* SFC experience or working in IFAs or insurance company is an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.