Our client is a household name financial services organisation, currently going through a hybrid cloud transformation to further improve their digital capabilities with customer engagement in mind.
- This Cloud Infrastructure Architect will help define strategic roadmap and collaborate with senior business/technology stakeholders.
- Design & review of public cloud/on-prem infrastructure
- Ensure the design is highly scalable, secure, and fault tolerant
- Provide thought leadership, advise the business on latest trends & best practices
- Adhere to relevant industry and company standards and policies
- 11+ years of infrastructure architecture experience across on-prem & cloud
- Relevant cloud certification (AWS ideally/Azure/GCP)
- Able to implement DevOps mindset, tooling, and monitoring solutions
- Proven experience in designing hybrid cloud environment
- Config management with either Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Containerisation with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Strong communicator liaising with senior business stakeholders
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Finance, investment, banking, insurance - regulation heavy background is ideal
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to drive technology roadmap
- Stable and professional team environment
- Work life balance
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, please apply here or reach out to Hoon Choi on 6797 8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg No: R1987617
License No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.