Our client is a well-known local financial services organization, currently in the market for a proven infrastructure leader to manage their in-house and vendor resourced teams.
Due to a recent vacancy, they are looking for a Cloud Operations Manager to lead a high-performing engineering team. This person will adhere to relevant industry and company policies to deliver cloud projects & operations while continuously improving performance, stability, and cost-efficiency.
- Proven leadership experience within cloud infrastructure projects and operations
- Exceptional team and vendor management skills
- Strong knowledge across public cloud security
- IaC with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Container experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift, ECS
- Config management with either Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Scripting with Python, Powershell, Bash
- Able to work across Linux and Windows
- Experience in managing Capex & Opex budget
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Set strategic direction as a senior leader
- High performing cloud engineering team
- Work life balance
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, please apply here or reach out to Hoon Choi on 6797 8350 or email@example.com
EA Reg No: R1987617
License No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.