My client is a global insurance firm that are rapidly growing their APAC business and need a strong cloud security engineer to help them grow.
This is a technically skilled, advanced role that requires extensive knowledge in public cloud security. The role will provide overall application, cloud infrastructure and operational security guidance for in-house and third party groups while building and maintaining cloud environments to scale the shared service public cloud infrastructure. It is a hands on security role where you will be implementing cloud security.
Day to Day
- Build and maintain public cloud platform infrastructure as code services
- Responsible for public cloud infrastructure in terms of non-functional requirements like security, availability, and reliability. Will collaborate with other areas to make certain infrastructure components comply with security policies
- Proactively maintains a broad knowledge of cloud engineering trends and technology advancements
- Performs application security assessments and leads remediation activities as part of the application security program and ensures application teams adhere to the SSDLC Framework
- Guides teams to meet compliance and regulatory requirements
Ideal Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- 10+ years' experience performing IT related roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with application deployment, setup and configuration on public cloud services
- Certification as an Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- Advanced engineering knowledge of Public Cloud Services, specifically Security but also including: Monitoring, Access, Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Configuration and Database services
- In-depth familiarity with Infrastructure as Code automation tools such as Terraform/Cloud Formation
- Programming and infrastructure automation (e.g. AWSCLI, Ansible, Java and JSON)
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in public cloud architecture
- Research, design, analyze, and modify Cloud-based Enterprise-wide systems and application software
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing)
- Experience in application technology security testing (white box, black box and code review)
- Token based authentication knowledge
- Strong background in Information Security and compliance controls
Next steps are to apply with an update CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.