- APAC Collateral Operations is responsible for the margin call and collateral management activity for all clients and counterparties across the following products - OTC Bilateral, OTC Cleared, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Repo and Prime Brokerage
- This role is part of the regional management team and expected to manage, either directly or indirectly, all the project activity in the region.
- This can range from minor enhancements through to strategic initiatives working on enhancing the infrastructure as we look to move across to our target platform.
- In addition, a large component will be to work on the build out of the operational aspects of collateral optimisation looking at how we can more effectively utilise the collateral we hold to meet our margin requirements
- Perform management reporting
- Identify anomalies and ensure complete and timely issue resolution
- Dealing with senior stakeholders globally
- Strong experience in F&O collateral, OTC collateral
- Strong project management skills and background in handling global projects. Ideally PMP certified.
- Prior experience of cross product exposure such as OTC, Prime Brokerage and Repo Margining is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, risk and control mindset and leadership skills
- Independent and motivated to excel
- Experience in handling regulatory and audit requests
- Experience in handling complex margin dispute and issue resolution
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Ackland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1212 for a confidential discussion
EA Reg No.: R1652848 Agency Licence No.: 16S8105
EA Registration Number: R1652848
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105