Commercial Analyst - Thailand & Vietnam (3-4 yrs of exp in Audit)
Scope of work:
· You are responsible for supporting the commercial function for Thailand and Vietnam through reviewing customer contracts and business cases.
· The role needs to ensure that the request for sign-off (pre-alert, contract ERF, business case, post investment review and/or adhoc projects) are facilitated and approved accurately and timely.
· The role must have adequate insight into financials, contractual arrangements with customers and vendors, related risk management and operational understanding through relevant KPI's and operational assumptions.
· Support and review Business Unit (BU) investment and Capex
· Support and review in preparation, review and final approval from management of commercial contracts - NDA's, LOI's, key customer and vendor contracts
· Ensure the consistency in application of Toll Group policies and processes with respect to commercials contract and Capex
· Develop and monitor the post Capex/investment process
· Work with the BU or Corporate function and externally to develop innovative solutions across technology, systems, processes and policies, and ensure effective use by the business
· Ensure outcomes deliver overall business benefits in financial terms and contribute to maximizing profitability including using and supporting use of Cost Initiative (CI) to achieve the outcome
· Support BU in collaborating with customers, vendors and others relevant external parties to provide services and solutions
· Solid understanding of financial investment evaluation and capital decision making.
· Good understanding of mercantile law and key contractual elements as are pertinent to a contract logistics business.
· Commercially sound - understanding and ability to identify business risks. Balance between risk and reward.
· Background within 3PL Industry (Good to have)
· Solid understanding of financial and management accounting.
· Good communication and analytical skills. Strong ability in business writing and ability to put together a comprehensive and well thought out business proposal/business case
· Hands on and ability to work independently with strong negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle time pressure, have a position in an environment of strong opposing views
· Ability to work with individuals at various levels in the organization and in a multicultural and diverse business setting
· Understanding of Warehousing, Transport and Management systems. (Good to have)
· Has at least 3-4 years of experience in auditing preferably in manufacturing in logistics industry
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.