Job Title: Commercial Analyst
- To lead and have complete ownership for Sales & Operation Planning Process for all the distributors across the region. This is an end to end responsibility which would cover and support the forecasting process, sales plan, production plan, inventory plan, strategic initiative plan and resulting financial plan
- Provide insight to improve forecasting accuracy and efficiency.
- Play an active role in the monthly reporting and variance analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
- SAP invoicing and document control
- Supporting Responsibility: Supporting the Finance Director in Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Pricing Sensitivity & Profitability Analysis
- Work closely with the marketing and the sales teams on the launching & monitoring commercial initiative & market expansion plans
- The ideal candidate should have Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2- 5 years of work experience and successful track record in FMCG with commercial finance & management accounting understanding.
- Strong knowledge & working experience in leading the S&OP process
- Excellent understanding & working knowledge of the entire value chain process
- Prior experience in distributor management & interacting with distributors across different geographies would be a definite advantage
- Demonstrated ability to recommend decisions based on data analysis
- Working knowledge of SAP
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org