About the client
Leading Tech giant with a stellar track record of providing IT Infrastructure services such as cloud computing, content delivery, database services and more. The business is currently looking for an exceptional lawyer to support their expanding data centers and cloud computing businesses .
- Advise the company's data center businesses on regulatory compliance matters in relation to the infrastructure and operations, including health & safety, trade and products
- Work closely with the company's global team and focusing on legal requirements across Asia Pacific to learn more about the nuances of different jurisdictions with regards to data centers
- Help structure compliance polices and procedures
- Provide compliance guidance to the health & safety team
- Ensure that various business units are in line with best compliance practices
- Negotiate commercial transactions with vendors
- Admitted to practice law in Singapore, Australia, the United States
- A good blend of private practice and in-house legal experience amounting to at least 5 years (PQE)
- Previous data center health & safety compliance experience
- Professional level fluency in English and having good proficiency in another language is a bonus
- Ability to work in a team and manage competing priorities
- People person who has the ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization
- A good sense of humor would be welcome
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.