We are working in partnership with a leading Property, Real estate and Housing business who are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their growing Finance team
This role will work closely with the Director of Corporate Finance and Head of Investments to deliver analysis for forecasting, budgeting, and strategic business decisions.
The key responsibilities for this Financial Analyst role will include -
- Producing financial reports and monthly management accounts for parts of the group
- Take responsibility for the Group's cash forecasting and finance management, updating the business on the issues
- Work with the treasury team to deliver the Group's annual strategy and ensure liquidity to deliver the long term business plans
- You will review new Investments and development opportunities to assist with strategic projects
- Work on ad-hoc projects as they arise
The key skills required for this Commercial Analyst role will include;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven background in financial analysis and ideally the housing, property or real estate sector
- Knowledge of Investment appraisals, real estate, and capital investments would be beneficial
- A clear communicator both written and verbal, capable of working with all levels of stakeholders
- An analytical mind, pro-active and with strong excel / financial modelling skills.
This role offers a great opportunity to join a leading property and housing company, who will offer a competitive salary and an excellent suite of benefits. For more information get in touch.