About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company with commercial office in Bangkok. They are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join their dynamic and international team.
This role will be reporting to Business Controlling Director and taking care of 2 business units in Thailand, business partnering with commercial team from each business unit and work with global team in South East Asia and HQ in the UK.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts, operating budgets and strategic plans.
- Provide in depth analysis on financial performance by business units and root cause variances to forecasts with initiative corrective actions
- Perform detailed SG&A expenditure, working capital, COGs analysis to identify trends and areas in need of cost control focus. Provide valuable variance analysis to highlight issues or opportunities and promote understanding of necessary changes
- Prepare and analyze other reports (cost center, profit center, products etc.) for management decision making
- Analyze costing, logistics cost and purchase price variance reports
- Perform business unit's month-end closing procedures with local accounting teams from across SEA region, complete account reconciliations, and journal entries
- Weekly pulse updates for sales & marketing and margin analysis, as well as computation transfer price in alignment with intercompany supplier selling price and supply chain factors
- Prepare and update standard cost and ensure accurate costing calculation
- Work collaboratively with the department to propose and implement process improvement ideas to enable more accurate and faster reporting
- Analyze Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash flow statements for business
- In charge of stock reports and non-movement stock monitoring
- Act as team lead for process improvements and evaluations as necessary
- Daily monitoring of orders and sales performance vs. forecast, profit plan, and prior year
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of similar working experience from only manufacturing companies, Big4 audit background would be an advantage
- Experience with SAP (FICO) and Business warehouse - FIRE
- Confident, punctual, resourceful and proactive analytical thinker with passion in number crunching and financial planning analysis
- Excellent command of English and a native speaker of Thai
What's the Offer?
- Excellent salary, benefits and compensation plan
- Continuous talent development program
- Opportunity to work in a well-established and international manufacturing firm
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.