We have been engaged by a Global financial services company to find 2 Finance Business Partners to join their Commercial Finance team, both these roles are stand-alone positions working with specific business area's, where you will guide and advise them on delivering growth and profitability for the business.
You will be part of the Commercial Business Team, who develop and deliver long term strategy, pricing and growth areas and for this Finance Business Partner role, you will work closely with the MD, CFO and senior stakeholders in a very commercial forward thinking environment.
The key responsibilities for these Finance Business Partner roles will include
- Work with the senior level stakeholders to drive business performance through Financial Analysis, Performance Analysis and discuss key business metrics to drive strategy.
- Play a key role in steering groups and challenging the business to provide commercial and financial insights to drive value and support business growth.
- Work on commercial and strategic business plans, building financial models and planning scenarios analysis to present to the decisions makers.
- Be able to discuss ideas and challenge the business leaders escalating where they are not delivering and offering ideas/solutions
- Debate potential scenarios and improvements with key stakeholders,
Your key skills required for this role will include;
- Be a Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have a proven background in Commercial Facing roles providing strategic business decisions within the Financial Services or Insurance sectors
- Be a clear and confident communicator both written and verbal, to be able to present to all levels
- Build business relationships
- Confident in working with Senior stakeholders, capable of challenging strategy and influencing decisions.
- Be results driven and have a keen eye for detail
This is an excellent opportunity where you will have exposure to senior stakeholders and to be involved with a global company influencing business decisions to grow the business. For more information get in touch.