Our Client is a global FMCG company
1. To manage preparation of Forecast & Annual and Strategic Plan (AP/SP) for the markets it serves to meet their requirements. These could be achieved by :-
(1) Ensuring completion of the plan process in a timely and accurate manner with proper resource planning and scheduling of work
(2) Ensuring complete, systematic and timely distribution of financial information for the plan via effective communications with all parties involved in the planning process
(3) Providing sound financial analysis support and recommendations to all parties involved
(4) Preparation of relevant plan presentation requirement
2. Ensure that internal and external market Financial Planning & Reporting to Regional FP&R, Region and HQ requirements are meet. These could be achieved by :-
(1) Initiating and co-coordinating the markets Financial Forecast & Reporting to Regional FP&R, Region and HQ to ensure critical inputs and requirements are met
(2) Proper resource planning and scheduling of work to ensure all reporting requirements are met in a timely manner
(3) Review financial reports input and variance analysis commented by Regional FP&R to ensure it is presented accurately and in an orderly manner.
3. Maintain timely and accurately financial forecasts and actual updates. Measure, report and communicate Key Performance Indices (KPIs - Volume, OCC, Market & Entities Cash Flow) to market management. These could be achieved by :-
(1) Formulate and manage the analytical tools to prepare the require analysis
(2) Maintaining and effective system of budgetary control for identifying foreseeable problems to enable management to make early corrective action
(3) Constant review and analysis of key P&L, BS items (e.g. Inventory, Receivables, Payable, and other Working Capital ) to ensure minimal deviation from forecast
(4) Keeping an open and constant communication with market management.
4. Provide sound and quick financial analysis and support to superior to meet Regional FP&R, Region & HQ ad hoc financial analysis requests. These could be achieved by :-
(1) Ensuring analysis is comprehensive and has reflected all related issues/factors involved.
(2) Analysis reflect strong analytical and decision making skills
(3) Utilization of key financial analysis tools including
(i) Capital budgeting techniques, i.e. Net Present Value analysis (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Return on Investments (ROI).
(ii) Trend analysis tools, i.e. moving average, weighted moving averages and regression analysis
(iii) Generate what-if scenarios analysis to provide management with better insight on key sensitivities and its impact on corporate earnings.
5. Assist in performing Competitive Analysis in finance related fields. This achieved by :-
(1) Monitoring and analysis of competitor's pricing policies, earnings and volume performance
(2) Evaluation of competitors profitability.
6. Provide financial analysis and support for preparation of BAP/MEMO to other sections/departments within the company. This achieved by providing supporting financial information and advise on Operating Guideline to other section to aid in evaluating business proposal.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.