A Global Real Estate company are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director and supporting the Senior Stakeholders to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This Commercial Finance Manager role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and financial models and dashboards as part of the ongoing financial planning.
- Financial analysis to support Commercial Finance projects which will include data mining, provision of analysis and identifying recommendations.
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of the business.
- Working directly with the Managing Directors on current and future financial forecasting.
- Understand and interpret the financial results of the business on a monthly basis.
- Contributing to the board packs and ad hoc presentations for the Board and Shareholders.
Key skills required for this role will include:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Property, Real Estate or Asset Management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.