About the client
We are working with one of Singapore's leading technology busineses which are focussed on continued development and increasing marketing share. They are an associated government body with an excellent work life balance and career prospects for employees.
About the role
You would be responsible for all commerical TMT & ICT legal work across the business and work within a team supporting the wider business on general legal matters
- Structure, draft, review and negotiate agreements for TMT / ICT industry development projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise effective legal risk management strategies and internal governance policies.
- Advise on a wide range of issues relating to corporate and industry functions.
- Advise on contentious issues and manage litigation matters.
- Legal degree and Singaporean legal qualification
- At least 4 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house, with experience gained in a reputable law firm.
- Experience in litigation or contentious work would be advantageous.
- Experienc in drafting commercial technology contracts and familiarity of the industry is preferred.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please get in touch with Mike Hallett at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
EA Registration Number: R1871862
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105