Commercial Manager - Packaging Industry - Bangkok - International Company - Up to 150,000 Baht A Month Plus Bonuses and Benefits
Commercial Manager will plan, develop and implement commercial strategies that reflect the objectives and priorities of their organization. Typically, these strategies will focus on maximizing opportunities for profit, generating revenue and creating sustainable growth
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
- Identify, nurture and grow own leads through networking activities, events and market mapping
- Managing existing client relationships
- Designing and implementing new sales & customer acquisition strategies.
- Collaborating with and coordinating internal sales and marketing teams
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and reporting to senior management.
- Drive CRM Tools
- Establishing and maintaining long-term, profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assisting with setting, managing and monitoring financial targets and budget development.
- Male/ Female, Age 30 - 35
- Degree level in Business, Engineering or Related Field
- Minimum 7 years in Sales and Strategic Marketing roles
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage
- English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experienced in Working in Multinational Company
If you have any further queries please call Kirti on 02-107-2903 for a confidential discussion or email at email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.