Our Client is a fortune 500 company in the FMCG sector, with global presence!
Our client is currently looking for a capable Commercial Manager to effectively build the capabilities of the sales force within the organization and to create a competent sales team that deliver great quality and results.
Be a strategic development partner to business units - to help uncover/assess training needs, provide strategic advice to address training needs and enhance learning effectiveness through developing, implementing and delivering learning programmes suited to business needs.
- Engage and manage members of the development team - you are expected to coach, engage, motivate and optimize the talents and skills of an experienced team to accomplish all key development activities
- Evaluate, engage and ensure a consistent, high level of quality of program delivery by external training providers. You are to lead the process of source, assess, identify, manage and build strong relationships with external training providers. You will also ensure an objective and transparent vendor selection process - in accordance to company guidelines and the capability development needs of the business
- Provide coaching support to business units by conducting regular coaching sessions with the sales team leaders, and managers who in turn provide coaching to the sales team on a regular basis. Maintain a tracking system whereby training and coaching records are updated and organized.
Respond to changes in the Commercial function as dictated by the industry and Company.
Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline, with at least 10years of relevant Sales Training and Development experience, preferably in a FMCG environment.
- At least 10 years experience in sales training and development, preferably in the FMCG environment
- Ability to be firm and assertive where appropriate and remain tactful and professional in execution
- Projects an energetic, enthusiastic and charismatic personality to motivate and persuade team, stakeholders and peers.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.