- Create a P&L for new product and specific channel, build and being a consult to the team for generating a new business
- Assess client's P&L in order to fill a gap of marketing investment, for new machinery products or even making new trade contract.
- Analyze a business case & scenario and calculate possible numbers for alternatives with solid analysis, while open all aspects to be considered.
- Tracking assignment project and CAPEX investment when are due to evaluate and give figures recommendation which is related with the financial scenario.
- Being a business partner with the Procurement/Supply chain team by challenging them with assumptions, business scenarios, and results.
- Keep accurate financial data e.g. Cost of products, Sales & Distribution expenses, also support the team to perform transfer pricing.
- Create and manage related financial reports to support the management team and gather essential information to support across functions.
- Support Commercial supply chain finance team for other ad-hocs.
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years working experience of FP&A in a large multi-national consumer products or beverage business organization.
- Solid analytical skills and comes with People management and Problem-solving experience.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Good computer skills especially in MS Offices; Words, Excel and Power-point
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.