Relationship building / assistance to derivatives & trading desk
- Integrating the Analysis team's market view with the Commercial team to assist in making of front desk trading decisions.
- Responsibility for sending regular market updates to strategic clients.
- Responsibly to enhance existing business relationships by engaging in these market conversations to support the front desk.
- Aiding front desk in furthering physical/derivatives business opportunities by providing relevant market advisory & derivatives products for each strategic client.
- Analysing and interpreting fundamental and commercial data (including sugar import/export statistics).
- Maintaining and analysing our Regional Trade Flow (export / import) data, which is originated from in-house sources and local contacts.
- Analysing data on cane production and sugar refining
- Using integrated relational computer systems to create and access database files and prepare statistical charts, graphs and exhibits.
- Understanding of Economics with established academic credentials in either one of these fields: Business, Finance, Economics or Statistics.
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as established analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English
- Strong Excel skills and report writing skills.
- Appreciation of the long term nature of our business and ability to develop relationships.
- Keen interest to develop & further career in a niche area in physical commodities.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.