Argyll Scott is partnering with a global FMCG firm, a renowned player in the consumer goods industry with a significant presence in Thailand. Committed to innovation and excellence, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Compensation and Benefits Manager to join their team and contribute to the success of their operations in the Asia-Pacific region.
As the Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing effective C&B strategies within the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement competitive compensation structures aligned with industry standards.
- Conduct market surveys to ensure the organization remains a leader in salary and bonus structures.
- Collaborate with leadership to design and implement incentive programs that drive high performance.
- Oversee the design and administration of employee benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and work with vendors to provide competitive benefit packages.
- Educate employees on available benefits and enhance communication strategies.
- Manage international assignments, ensuring compliance with tax regulations and global mobility policies.
- Facilitate smooth transitions for expatriate employees and provide guidance on compensation and benefits eligibility.
- Develop and update HR policies related to compensation and benefits.
- Ensure compliance with local and global regulatory requirements.
- Utilize data analytics to assess the effectiveness of compensation and benefits programs.
- Prepare and present regular reports to HR leadership and business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Significant experience in Compensation and Benefits management within the FMCG industry or other MNCs.
- In-depth knowledge of Thai labor laws and regulations, with familiarity in regional and global HR practices.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai.
- Experience with HRIS and global mobility platforms is desirable.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.