Our client is of the global Retail company in Thailand. They are looking for Compliance Director to be responsible for Company's various domestic and international compliance-related matters.
- Providing support to the overall group's compliance program
- Preparing and conducting required compliance training programs (Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery, Marketing Practice, etc.) to employees
- Interactions with all marketing-related activities
- Reviewing all types of compliance with code of conduct and communicate with pharma association
- Maintaining awareness and provide training to staff members of all current, pertinent regulations, guidelines, policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensuring compliance with relevant SOP and corporate standards
- Investigating and reporting whistleblowing cases
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in law or relevant field
- 10+ years of experience in Legal and Compliance in the Retail/FMCG industries
- Familiar with Retail business, PDPA, DPO, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.