Direct report to: Compliance Head, SEA region
Based in Ho Minh City, Vietnam, the job holder will be a part of International Compliance team supporting group business. He/she will work closely with commercial & regulatory lawyers, risk management and other legal/compliance professionals, business and operations teams of our SEA business.
· Support local business in Vietnam and work closely with legal/compliance (including AML and privacy)/risk management teams in PRC and SEA
· Support group's compliance function including developing compliance policies, work with other teams and responding with regulators in relation to AML/sanction compliance, data privacy, consumer protection etc. Providing compliance regulatory risk assessments and program implementation in VN and SEA
· Lead/support applications for, and continuing maintenance of, payment institutions, payment systems, e-money licenses and other fin-tech related business licenses
· Drive the regulatory engagement agenda and serve as the contact point with regional regulators, including coordination for any regulators' on-site inspection if required
· Conduct internal compliance training and education program from time to time
· Around 10 years of relevant experience in regulatory, compliance or similar experience
· Strong regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills
· Knowledge of fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing and stored value licensing and similar legal and regulatory requirements in key strategic markets in VN and SEA
· Teamwork spirit and autonomy
· Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
· Experienced in fintech, financial services or e-commerce
· Willing to travel within Asia when required
· Desired characteristics: detail oriented, hard-working, self-starter, good judgement, business partnering
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.