My client is a reputable composite insurer with strong presence in Hong Kong & Asia and known for sound compliance culture. They are looking for a high calibre compliance manager to join the team.
- Provide all round regulatory compliance advisory to the business/relevant stakeholders
- Conduct compliance monitoring and risk assessment
- Provide updates from regulatory requirements to business to ensure proper operational procedures
- Provide internal trainings on compliance matters
- Support ad-hoc compliance matters/projects
- Bachelor's degree or above qualifications
- 5 years or above relevant governance experience in insurance industry
- Familiar with insurance regulatory requirements and new regulatory updates from Insurance Authority
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
For further details or interest in knowing more about insurance governance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.