My client, a regional investment bank is looking for a Compliance Manager to join the licensing team.
- Handle SFC licensing matters (including RO, Sponsor Principal, MIC & RA)
- Work closely with senior management for licensing issues and advise on licensing inquiries for all levels
- Assist in the implementation of the new compliance system to comply with the latest regulatory requirements
- Update Compliance documentation including Compliance notices and policies
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in compliance/audit in financial industry or financial services regulatory body
- Sound knowledge of the Securities & Futures Ordinance, SFC licensing matters, rules and regulations
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.