Compliance Officer (9-12 months FTC - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED)
Do you want to work for a global business (12 offices in some amazing destinations) with smashing benefits and get exposure to an office environment in the city after leaving school? If yes, keep reading!
Our Contractor Care team are looking for an individual who doesn't want to follow the traditional route of education and is interested in global exposure with a £150+ Million company.
We will be able to provide you with outstanding support and an introduction to the world of compliance across 3 different regions (EMEA, APAC, US) and over 200 Consultants. This role offers scope for development and to grow alongside an organisation that is always pushing boundaries and being the best in its market.
To work as the Compliance Officer as part of the Contractor Onboarding Team. You will be tasked with the onboarding of new contractors through conducting pre-employment screening and sending contracts. You will liaise with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure contractors can start their assignments on time and compliantly.
- Manage the on-boarding for all new starters, including; pre-employment screening (PES), offer letters, payment processes
- Ensure new starters have the correct eligibility to work paperwork
- Set up contractors on the payroll system for payment
- Draw up and send contracts to contractors and clients
- Support in audits both internally and externally
- Advise on compliance issues such as Umbrella vs Ltd Company, IR35 and payroll issues.
- Onboard new clients and support Hydrogens internal processes
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all contractor and client queries are dealt with in an efficient manner
What we're looking for:
- Experience in compliance isn't necessary
- Exposure to an office environment
- A-Levels are ideal
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven and ability to manage a varied workload
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please get in touch with Amelia Lathwell (Talent Acquisition Executive)