Our client provides a diverse banking service including retail banking, corporate banking, investment services, global markets and a range of financial products. In Hong Kong, they run over 40 branches and 5 wealth management centres.
- Review and investigate suspicious transaction alerts
- Generate reports on transactions/account activities
- Preform transaction screening and name screening
- Handle examination/audits internally/externally in relation to transaction or customer monitoring/screening
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably major in Laws or Accounting
- At least 2 years banking compliance experience
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
For a private and confidential discussion please call Joanne on +852 3695 5176 or email your updated resume to jlo at argyllscott.com.hk. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.