We are looking for an experience communications director. The role will be responsible for all internal and external communication activities in order to support company's business targets. Activities include the development, implementation and maintaining of communications strategies, plans and programs towards the relevant target groups amongst all company stakeholders and the delivery of the respective tools, media and content
Corporate Communications (Including Public Relations & Branding)
- Develops and implements communication plans and programs. Activities include all aspects of internal or external communications and corporate publishing, e.g. print and online media, events, face-to face communications
- Cascade global communications and apply what applicable to local implementation
- Oversees all types of communication for a variety of media (e.g. brochures, texts, etc.). Develops and maintains the organization's graphics standards, techniques and methods. Controls the use of graphic designs according to brand guideline (e.g., art, color themes, photographs, Web pages)
- Establishes a strong relationship with key stakeholders across the organization. Executes communication activities across all channels and optimizes internal and external communication in the best interest of the relevant business stakeholder
- Applies various communication strategies to raise awareness and encourage a preference and response by the target audience for the organization and its products, services, and brands; Develops and coordinates multimedia packages
- Coordinates media relations and prepares external communications. Plans, prepares and relays information concerning the organization to the press and the wider community. Develops and maintains lines of communication with media contacts and other external audience groups
CSR & Crisis Management:
- Manage, lead CSR projects and create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity both internal and external. Prepare CSR projects for volunteers and/or talents to participate in. Inform Global CR team of Thailand activities and progress.
- Expereinced in crisis management project
- Bachelor degree or Higher in Communication, Business Administration or related
- 5 years of experience in PR, Corporate Communication, CSR Project, Medial Channel Management
- Have a very strong and clear communicator, with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge.
- Good at persuasion and negotiation skill
- Fluent spoken and written English
For more information please apply or email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.