Our client, a large conglomerate group within Asia, is looking to increase their investments across the region through their Corporate Development team. The team consist of 15 teammates who are all friendly and uphold strong team working spirit.
As of now, they are looking to hire 1 x Corporate Development Analyst and 1 x Corporate Development Associate, to be based out in Hong Kong to support the strategic planning and execution of investment projects.
Reporting directly to Head of Corporate Development and with the opportunity to work directly with C-levels, you will be trained and be put into a rigorous career path within the group. Main coverage is not limited to:
· Support the investment and corporate finance teams in all forms of competitors market analysis, comprehensive analysis, portfolio analytics, M&A due diligence, strategic business case modelling and relevant market research.
· Support the M&A activities which includes financial modelling, deal evaluation (buy-side/sell-side), drafting investment recommendations, answering investment committee questions and liaise with external parties throughout the whole deal.
· From time to time, take up additional responsibilities to help with deal execution together with superior
· Ad-Hoc research or work assigned by head of team
The ideal person should have strong interpersonal skills and be capable of managing senior stakeholder relationship, and ideally a background with:
· Bachelor degree of Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent (Candidate with CFA/CPA/CA background can be considered) - candidates with PE/deals/VC experience are all welcome to apply
· Fluent in English, Mandarin is a must, Cantonese is an advantage
· Years of experience between 1 to 5 years only
· We are looking for 2 very energetic, likeable, engaging, hardworking, inquisitive, curious and proactive individuals for the team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.