* Experience and track-record in M&A sell-side and buy-side processes (deal experience in energy and/or agri-business is an advantage)
* Experience in managing processes and thorough understanding of each M&A stage of the project
* Strong proven entrepreneurial skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and perform under pressure and tight deadline
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields;
* +3 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting or a Big Four accounting firm;
* Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
* Fluency in English and Thai is required (Mandarin or Vietnamese is a plus);
* Strong modeling, quantitative and problem solving skills;
* Ability to travel (domestic and international).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.