A fast growing European MNC with global presence is currently seeking for a Regional Business Controller to join their team.
As Regional Business Controller for New Markets you'll work in a global and dynamic environment. This position is based in the APAC HQ in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional MD, you will manage multiple projects and regional/local stakeholders.
- Drive, coordinate and lead strategic plans, budgets and forecast in collaboration with local and regional management team
- Work closely with the operations across different countries and streamlined the finance operations
- Manage and support New Markets in pursuit financial targets though in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge.
- Co-ordinate, manage and support various projects and strategic activities.
- Evaluate financial and operational risk strategies with Country Managers and Functional Leaders to ensure effective implementation roll-outs of action plans
- Lead and managge the post M&A intergration of finance operations
- Support Group Controlling in various projects and preparations for monthly and quarterly reports
- Analyze processes and procedures vs internal and external benchmark and support implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in accounting or related discipline
- Min 8 - 10 years of related work experience is required
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills
- MS Excel, JDE, Oracle, SAP and/or Hyperion experience is preferred
- Travelling will be required
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105