A leading player in the Energy industry with a vision to drive sustainability solutions is currently looking for a Corporate Finance Manager as part of the business expansion.
- Business partner with the management team to develop and analyse the Group's new business and strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate and Assist business projects including but not limited to merger and acquisition and initial public offering.
- To support routine and ad-hoc business & financial analysis and reporting to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse investment and business opportunities including detailed analyses of business drivers, financial modelling, valuation, investment/business proposals.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Act as the internal liaison for any internal and external financial audits
- 6-10 years of hands-on finance experience preferably in technology or a similar industry.
- Experienced in merger & acquisition and initial public offering experience.
- Highly agile, adaptable and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication skills - interpersonal, presentation and written
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1766531