Our client is one of the top leaders in Asia as a trading company. They are now looking a Corporate Strategy Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in finding joint venture and analyze the risk of the portfolio.
- Gain a basic understanding of the strategy process and key strategy and frameworks
- Assist the Strategy Managers and the Strategy Director in whatever way useful during strategy development and implementation projects, but particularly by:
- Finding new deals and create a new opportunities for the company
- Analyze the risk of portfolio
- Creating spreadsheets and economic models and using them to analyze key issues
- Drafting materials - presentations, data sets, etc. - to be used during strategy workshops and meetings, capturing and documenting the results of those workshops and meetings
- Thai nationality, age 30 - 40 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in corporate strategy
- Leadership skill and be able to work under pressure is a must
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and dynamic person with initiative and high energy levels.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Excellent career paths
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.