Cost Accountant (Chinese Speaker)
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward.
- Prepare collateral reporting
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Work in special projects as required
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Able to speak both of Thai and Chinese
- Proficiency in SAP, Excel and Microsoft Office system
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Renewable energy background industry background will be an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.