Job Responsibilities :
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price
- Maintain vendor and service provider relationships
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at expected cost
- Collaborate with department heads to strategist ways to minimize waste
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of interdependence of cost drivers
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Present new strategies and assessments to stakeholders in a compelling fashion
- Educate and persuade stakeholders to procure buy in and cooperation
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or related fields.
- At least 5 years experienced in Budget Management & analysis, and report in manufacturing and international firm.
- At least 2 years experienced in managerial Level, and auditing field.
- Have basic knowledge of local & international tax system, including ; corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax, import & export tax and VAT.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Advanced skill in MS Excel & MS Access would be advantaged.
- Experienced in SAP, ERP operating, BOI
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.