Our client is the FMCG Company which has a great history of business growth. They are looking for Costing Manager.
- Responsible for all aspects of cost accounting activities, including month-end and year-end closing, variance analysis, inventory management control and inventory monitoring & analysis.
- Handle for financial statements as well as cost analysis for managing inventory and cost and perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, analysis and maintenance of material and files supporting to support period end closing including preparing P&L reconciliation.
- Perform closing ending inventory, consumed inventory and make an accounting adjustment where appropriated and ensure inventory transactions are align with related regulations.
- Monitors stock transactions in term of stock receipt, stock adjust, stock level, physical count and related inventory account and review monthly, quarterly and yearly costing reports with variance analysis and address area of improvements with recommendation before submitting to all concerns.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Account, Finance major
- Experience in similar or relevant experience in costing (Food MFG or FMCG background would be advantage)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure with short deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, Teamwork, Positive attitude and service minded.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.