Our Clients: The company is a leading diary products in Thailand. They are looking for Costing Supervisor to join their team.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness, management of costs and scenario planning based on production volume and cost development
- Coordinate the preparation of financial plans, including budgets, forecasts, and headcount analysis, based on the published timetable
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential issues and opportunities. Develop and document best practices and procedures as needed
- Reconciliation of savings expectation against actual impact - esp. on material price and conversion cost development
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- 5 years of working experience required
- Experience in Controlling, preferred manufacturing company
- Highly organized, Production and planning skills required
- Experience in SAP FI/CO
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.