Our Client is a multinational company that specializes in luxury space. They are currently looking for a high calibre individual to head the Malaysian business.
- Manage P&L and yearly budgets for the business
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate strategies in order to establish and grow the business and effectively implement those strategies via clear goals and objectives.
- Establish strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Work closely with the senior management team regarding creation and execution of expansion plans for new store locations
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet revenue goals, formulating retail strategies and sales initiatives to achieved business targets
- Ensure compliance of operational processes and procedures for store operations, sales, marketing and customer service within the retail stores
- 10-15 years of experience in the luxury retail industry
- Managed P&L
- Effective people management skills: motivation, development and performance management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.